The 2014 California ELA/ELD Framework describes ELD and use of the ELD Standards in two ways.
“Integrated ELD, in which all teachers with ELs in their classrooms use the CA ELD Standards in tandem with the focal CA CCSS for ELA/Literacy and other content standards.
Designated ELD, or a protected time during the regular school day in which teachers use the CA ELD Standards as the focal standards in ways that build into and from content instruction in order to develop critical language ELs need for content learning in English.”
Literacy and language development provide students with the tools to access, acquire, and construct content as well as general knowledge.
*Price is subject to change.
In order to process your order:
- Please make check/Purchase Order payable to Orange County Department of Education.
- Email a copy of your purchase orders/budget transfers to: Carey Arias at email@example.com
- Mail checks to: OCDE, 200 Kalmus Drive, P.O. Box 9050, Costa Mesa, CA 92628-9050.
- Include a copy of the order form from this website (iStore)
- Expect delivery 4-6 week following confirmation of payment.
- To contact us; please call Carey Arias at 714-966-4445.
|For ELD Connections tool support and/or to inquire about customized professional learning, please contact Richard Romero:|
(714)966-4231 | firstname.lastname@example.org